The biggest complaint of men with money..*especially the NFL* is that they get used by women. They even call women gold diggers and groupies! Some of them even tell me they want a woman to love them for them…now if this is the case why do 90% of the NFL have helmet syndrome?
If you are wealthy, why would you want a girl to know your financial status right away? Wouldn’t you want them to see if they liked you for you and not your wallet? Even though I hear NFL players complaining about gold diggers and groupies they do everything to make sure you know they have money. The players go an extra mile to let you know they have money because they are wearing a helmet and most of them you would not recognize them in the street. We all this syndrome HELMET SYNDROME.
Here are 10 ways you know if he has helmet syndrome:
1. Roll up their sleeve so you can see their number tatted on their arm.
2. A chain (necklace) with a pendant in diamonds of a football number or football nickname.
3. When you first meet them they refer to their boy as teammate. “Yeah me and my teammate going to the club tonight”
4. Mention they are in Miami because it’s the “offseason” — When you ask where they are from, they tell you, “I work in Atlanta but stay in Miami for 3 months in the “off season”
5. They always have a flunky around them that mentions that his boy plays in the NFL
6. Football number in their twitter, instagram, myspace, facebook name – johndoe58
7. They dap up every player you would recognize so you will ask them how you know Reggie Bush and Darren Sharper… “That’s my old teammates I play for kansas city now”
8. Default pictures on twitter, myspace, instagram or facebook is a uniform picture. Profile info says “Ronnie Brown of the Miami Dolphins”
9. Most obvious one is they will introduce themselves by their full name. YOU – “Hey I’m Candy” THEM – “Hey I’m Terrell Owens”
10. They over do it in the club – Champagne bottle to the head, standing on the couches, etc.
Please add to the list…