There are 1,000,000 single black women out there. It has to be a valid reason for this. Black men are dating outside of their race and the numbers are increasing. It has become more common to see a black man with a non-african american woman on his arm.
I have a friend that recently divorced and he said if he was to ever get married again he would marry a white woman. This sadden me but I want to find out why.
I ran across an article titled The Top Ten Reasons Why It’s Hard to Date a Black Woman by Matthew Lynch.
Check out his top ten reasons:
1. Black women make black men feel under appreciated, unwarranted and irresponsible and regressive.
2. Black women are too aggressive and no longer patient in waiting on the pursuit of a man.
3. Black women are strong headed, too independent which presents great challenges in relationships.
4. Black women are masculine in that they are controlling and like to run the relationship.
5. Black women expect too much. They are gold diggers who will not look twice at a blue collar black man.
6. Black women are hot headed and have bad attitudes.
7. Black women stop caring about their appearance after a certain age.
8. Black women are not as sexually open as other races, especially in regards to oral sex.
9. Black women’s tolerance is far too low; they are no longer empathetic to the black man’s struggle in white America.
10. Black women do not cater to their men.
I don’t agree with a lot of these but this was after the author surveyed men and this is what they think about the black woman. It’s more than the color of your skin…