In 2017, there were so many memorable moments that showcased the good and the bad moments of the year. Despite some of the bad moments from couples breaking up to the divorce battles, there were magical moments this year, from new marriages to new babies. Amid all of the commotion of 2017, many couples have made it through the year. The Ballerific Couples shared their love and affection for the ‘Gram, the red carpets, date nights, and vacations.
Lets check out which couples remained the topic of conversation throughout the year as fans labeled them as their “relationship goals.”
10. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert– How can you not adore the Shumperts? The couple has been married for a span of two years and they have been the epitome of “relationship goals,” sporting matching outfits and supporting one another through their own successes. It’s been a pleasure to watch the love their share blossom via Instagram. Oh, and we cannot forget the product of their love, Miss Junie.
9. Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka’oir – Since Gucci’s release from prison, The Wopsters have been inseparable. From the engagement at the Atlanta Hawk’s game to saying “I Do” in front of their family and friends. There’s no doubt that couple are madly in love and will continue to hold each other down.
8. Big Sean and Jhene Aiko – These two are still going strong. A few months ago, Jhene tatted Big Sean’s face on her arm and it was definitely the talk of social media. They are such an adorable couple.
7. Remy Ma and Papoose- Papoose has been holding his wife down for years while she was locked up. When Remy Ma was released, the love that these two shared was unconditional. They started back where they left off. The two made their debut on “Love & Hip Hop New York” and collaborated with some of your favorite artists. The love and support that these two share makes everyone love them more…#BlackLove!
6. Travis Kelce and Kayla Nicole- These two popped on the scene and have become one of our favorite ballerific couples of 2017. The Kansas City Chiefs’ football player has been showing off his bae to social media as they hit the streets together. Love seeing these two together! Aren’t they cute?
5. Ace Hood and Shelah Marie- Ace and Shelah have been showcasing love, affection, fitness, as well as their luxurious vacations. Ace Hood has been letting everyone know who has changed his life for the better. Such a beautiful couple.
4. Cardi B and Offset- This Dynamic Duo has been making headlines everywhere from their engagement to their collabs. How can you not love their energy and affection that they show one another. Hopefully, 2018 we will be seeing wedding bells….
3. Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union– In 2014, Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union jumped the broom at the Chateau Artisan estate, in the Miami area. Surrounded by family, friends and the baller’s eldest sons and nephew, the two exchanged “I dos” at sunset. Since then, the couple has been one of the most fun-loving, fan-favorite couples to ever do it. At their wedding, they sealed their marriage with a ballerific handshake to prove they were meant to be, despite their ups and downs. Now, the Wades are THE social media couple. Both, very active on snapchat, they have no problem sharing the fun side of their marriage with their fans. Whether they are dressed in matching onesies with the fam, or fresh to death for date night, it’s clear that the love between these two is unmatched.
2. Diddy and Cassie- A couple that slays together stays together. Diddy and Cassie have been showing off their love for fashion as well as each other. Talk about unstoppable!
1. Jay-Z and Beyoncé- After having twins, Bey came back like she never left. Jay and Bey have been spotted hand in hand together from vacations to the 4:44 Tour, despite infidelity issues that were put on front street back in 2016 after Beyonce’s “Lemonade.” The duo are simply relationship goals for many!