Ballerific Foot Werk is more than just rocking designer brands. It’s about showcasing some of the most unique, hot, and chic foot werk for the stylish and super fashionable. When it comes to style, it is all about being able to stand out from the rest while adding a hint of “umph’ to your look. Take a simple look and add statement shoes. Leave your mark wherever you decide to show off your style.
Let’s get into our Top 5 pair of shoes from Christian Louboutin’s Spring 2019 Collection.
1. The ‘So Kate’ pumps were inspired by a love of disco, with elegance. The pumps are made of suede and striped multi-colored glitter with an almost 5-inch heel.
2. The ‘Multiqueen’ heels are inspired by the muses from the cabaret. According to the brand’s site, the sandal “expresses audacity and subtlety.” The sandal is made from blue patent leather and features jewels and crystals.
3. The ‘Alta Firma’ was inspired by men’s “black-tie” dressing. The metallic gleam is set off by black patent leather piping around the toe box of the heels and a seemingly floating ankle strap attached with clear PVC. The heels also feature a CL initials signature ribbon that forms a T-strap on the upper foot.
4. The ‘Josephine’ was built on the love of Pigalle Follies silhouette. The pointy-toe d’Orsay is crafted in delicate Rete and Gloss lace with liquid-sleek patent leather finish. The high upper part of the heel is extended to a thick slingback hugging the ankle.
5. The ‘Metrolisse’ thigh high boots are made with the Pigalles Follies in mind. The iconic gold spikes run up the front and back leg giving modern day edge to its elegant silhouette.
What do you think of our Top 5 picks from Christian Louboutin Spring 2019 collection?
Check out the full collection HERE.