** Pic just used as a reference. Anderson Cooper has no interest in a beard **
Everyone knows or has least speculated that the entertainment industry and sports industry is filled with homosexual men. Unfortunately, these industries aren’t completely welcoming of this sexuality preference therefore men have got to hide their true selves in the shadows. This is where they become desperate to dispel rumors by hiring Beards. a Beard is a woman who pretends to be a man’s girlfriend or wife, as a cover-up for his true sexuality. Women marry gay men all the time. Could it be possible that maybe they knew from the beginning?
Think of some of the men in Entertainment and Sports that you speculate may be a little on the sweet side. Now think about how many women they have been linked to. Sometimes they seem to be the ones who have the most ladies. Would you consider being a beard? Let’s think about a few of the pro’s and possible cons.
– Great Benefits –if you’re a beard for the right celebrity, you too will become a celebrity without having to do anything but be seen with a man. Use the relationship in your favor.
– Great Pay –All beards get an allowance and if they’re not, they’re doing it wrong. You’re getting paid to keep the secret. Whether it’s money, cars, or some new clothes you will certainly be getting something out of the deal.
– Great Experience –Expensive restaurants and vacations are just a few of the things you get to experience when you sign up for a job as a Beard. Things that you may never have gotten to see before are all being made available to you. Can’t complain about that.
– Unexpected Layoffs –As a beard, your job is very rarely a permanent one. The minute your “boss” decides that he wants to come out, or even worse, find a new beard, your job is done. Say good bye to the benefits, pay and great experiences!
– Bad Health Benefits – Depending on how real you want to keep it, you may possibly be putting your health at risk. AIDS is real and you never know who has it. If your boss has a man or two on the side, you never know what you’re getting into.