On this day, October 29th, we would like to send a very special Happy Birthday to the beautiful Gabrielle Union! Gabrielle Union has graced us with her beauty and talent on the screens for years. We have watched her grow from Sister, Sister, Bring It On, Deliver Us From Eva, and now Being Mary Jane. To show our appreciation and to celebrate her birthday, we have gathered our Top 5 fashionable moments in some of our favorite designers from Halston Heritage to Prada.
Birthday Ballers: 5 Ballerific Fashion Looks From Gabrielle Union
Lets check out and see what fashionable moments made the list:
5. I really fell in love with Gabrielle Union’s Chloe Gosselin Plumeria Black Calf & Emerald Orylag Fur Sandal For Being Mary Jane Promo Tour. She styled the fur sandals with Ji Oh Fall 2015 pinstripe coat and shorts. Aren’t these sandals freaking hot?!?!?
4. Back in 2013, Gabrielle Union hit the red carpet of BET Honors where she wore an olive green keyhole fitted dress from Emilio Pucci’s Resort 2013 collection. Classic and very sexy look!
3. Gabrielle Union and her husband was spotted this summer for the Straight Outta Compton Premiere in Los Angeles. Gabrielle wore an Akris Fall 2015 tuxedo-style dress featuring sheer elements that lent a feminine polish to this uber sleek look. Her look was completed with Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, and an Edie Parker clutch.
2. Earlier this summer, Gabrielle Union was spotted on the red carpet for the 2015 BET Awards wearing black cut-out Halston embellished gown from their Fall 2015 collection.
1. Gabrielle Union wore a gorgeous emerald green Prada high split gown back for the 2013 Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater’s opening night benefit gala in New York City. This color was absolutely stunning on her!
Happy Birthday from the Baller Alert family! Which look was your favorite?