Even if you are not an avid sports fan, we can all agree that the NBA is home to some of the finest men, on and off the court.
Let’s take a look at some of the best eye-candy ever to shoot a free throw.
1. It’s only fitting that the list kicks off with our favorite Los Angeles Clippers center, Serge Ibaka. Born in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo, Ibaka has been melting hearts since being drafted in 2008. What makes him even more attractive is his off-court endeavors, such as his YouTube cooking series, “How Hungry Are You,” which shows off his chef skills while interviewing various guests. After all, there’s nothing more attractive than a man who can cook, right?
2. Carmelo Anthony had all the girls rocking a yellow and blue Denver Nuggets jersey, even those of us who knew nothing about what position he played or how many points he averaged per game. What we did know was that in the early 2000s, the baby-faced rookie with the million-dollar smile was an instant heartthrob.
3. Whether circa 2008 Derrick Rose with the low cut in his rookie year was more your speed or 32-year-old Rose with the locs draws you in, we can all agree that Derrick Rose has always been easy on the eyes.
4. Jaylen Brown of the Boston Celtics (number 7, to be exact) is definitely eye candy.
5. Another Boston Celtic to make the list is 23-year-old Jayson Tatum.
6. Of course, we had to throw the people’s choice, LeBron James, on the list. Aside from being arguably one of the greatest basketball players of all time, LeBron is a film producer, music A&R, and philanthropist. What makes him most attractive is the fact that he is a dedicated and adoring family man.
7. Rui Hachimura of the Washington Wizards is still somewhat a rookie in the NBA. However, the ladies most definitely have already developed a soft spot for the former Japanese professional player.
8. Golden State Warrior Klay Thompson is undoubtedly at the top of everyone’s list, sports fans or others. But, the handsome shooting guard is said to be taken, though one can dream.
9. NBA player/part-time rapper Damien Lillard has always been easy on the eyes. The Portland Trail Blazers star has always been easy to look at. In addition, he gives back through his RESPECT foundation, which is an added bonus.