Gangsta Boo Honored With A Clothing Line To Commemorate Her Accomplishments

Gangsta Boo Honored With A Clothing Line To Commemorate Her Accomplishments

A clothing line is being created to pay tribute to the late Three 6 Mafia rapper Gangsta Boo.

During an interview with AllHipHop on Wednesday, Boo’s mother Veronica Mitchell, expressed her excitement for the new merchandise line and showed immense pride in her daughter’s accomplishments.

Boo’s spouse, Emmet Flores,  is the driving force behind the new business venture, with 90% of the earnings designated to be given to her mother. The remaining 10% will be utilized to support student education costs at the Stax Music Academy located in Memphis.

“My daughter Lola was my only baby girl. I was so proud when she would rap as a little girl,” Mitchell said. “She became the Queen of Memphis. My baby is loved by people everywhere, and it all started at home with us. That’s so amazing to me. It makes me smile ear to ear. God brought her home to be with her daddy Cedric and her brother Derron.”

She continued: “I miss her, but I know she’s happy with them. I’ll always remember telling her, GO GET THEM DOLLAS, but I had no idea how many people would love my baby girl. I’m grateful all y’all support my daughter. Thank you.”

Lola Chantrelle Mitchell, best known as Gangsta Boo, died on January 1st at 43 years old. FOX 13 Memphis reported that her body was discovered around 4:00 p.m. in a neighborhood west of Memphis International Airport. However, the cause of her death has not been disclosed.

The clothing collection will be exclusively sold on Boo’s website,

About Staxxssss

Check Also

Micah and Kwame of "Love Is Blind" Address Criticism and "Inhumane" Racial Remarks, "remove the cruelty and malice in your heart"

Micah and Kwame of “Love Is Blind” Address Criticism and “Inhumane” Racial Remarks, “Remove the Cruelty and Malice In Your Heart” [Video]

Love is Blind season 4 stars Kwame Appiah and Micah Lussier are speaking out against …

Leave a Reply