And just like that, your favorite childhood snack is turning into an ice cream flavor! Starting February 1, the Little Debbie snacks are getting an icy cold twist for the new year.
Little Debbie and Michigan-based Hudsonville Ice Cream collaborate on the new project and turn seven flavors into ice cream.
ABC12 News reports the new ice cream flavors:
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses.
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces.
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl.
- Honey Buns: Honeybun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl.
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a strawberry swirl tart.
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream.
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl.
The flavors will be available in pints for $2.50 at Walmart stores nationwide.