-blogged by @theRealAlexisDanielle
A married New Jersey woman and her apparent lover have died from carbon monoxide poison after allegedly having car sex, according to News4Jax.
39-year-old Tameka Hargrave and a man who has only been identified as a local mechanic, were reportedly found inside of a garage outside of the couple’s home. The person who discovered the bodies, was Hargrave’s husband.
“As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Hargrave’s husband, Kahali Johnson said. “She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”
According to Fox News, upon arrival officials confirmed that the two were indeed having sex at the time of their death. Authorities believe that Hargrove was participating in the sexual encounter in exchange for repairs on her car.