Home / News / Drake Teaming Up With Canada’s Biggest Cannabis Brand For More Life Growth Company

Drake Teaming Up With Canada’s Biggest Cannabis Brand For More Life Growth Company

Earlier this week, Drake’s team traveled downtown Toronto delivering flower bouquets to various people and media outlets promoting his lasted venture. After leaving the world wondering what was next for the rapper, he confirmed Thursday he’s hopping into the cannabis industry.

Drake will be joining forces with Canadian cannabis producer Canopy Growth Company to bring the world More Life Growth Company. According to Rolling Stone, the new venture will stand as a fully licensed cannabis producer and wellness corporation.

“The opportunity to partner with a world-class company like Canopy Growth on a global scale is really exciting,” Drake stated. “The idea of being able to build something special in an industry that is ever-growing has been inspiring. More Life and More Blessing.”

“When we first began talks with Drake, we were extremely inspired by and aligned with his vision to bring best-in-class cannabis products to the world,” Mark Zekulin, CEO of Canopy Growth Corporation, said in a statement. “Drake’s perspective as a culture leader and entrepreneur combined with Canopy Growth’s breadth of cannabis knowledge will allow our new company to bring an unmatched cannabis experience to global markets.”

As said in a press release, Drake holds a 60 percent stake in More Life Growth Company, with Canopy Growth having the remaining 40 percent. More Life Growth Company will be based in Toronto, having its production facility in Scarborough, Ontario.

Details of products are expected “in the weeks to come.”

Drake for Weed Company
(Photo by Vivien Killilea/Getty Images)

About Saybin

Check Also

Dwight Howard reacts to lawsuit

Dwight Howard Wants Accuser’s Case Thrown Out After He Failed To Provide Evidence, Asks Judge To Rule On $10 Million Countersuit

NBA star Dwight Howard has asked a judge to rule in his favor in an …

Leave a Reply