Preparing for Black Friday can be a little frustrating without a bit of planning. With crowds of people flooding many stores, it is important to plan ahead so you can get what you came for at the best rate. If you are still unsure, we are here to help with this year’s top 5 best gift ideas.
5. Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) – This product was one of the best sellers last year, and as Amazon adds this new generation to their list, it is expected to be a best seller this year with orders already stocking up online. This is a product you would want to get your hands on.
4. Fire Stick TV – People love their movies, especially with the Fire Stick TV. This product is now compatible with Alexa and is continuously made better and faster every year. Stream all your favorite movies that are even in theaters for a one-time fee.
3. 4K TV – Even if you don’t need a television, you will be sure to enjoy the crystal-clear view of a 4K television. These TVs often are a steal if you are an early bird shopping for a television. The price drop on 4K TV’s can range from $100-$200 dollars so be on the lookout.
2. iPhone – Even though the iPhone XR just came out, there are many deals on the older iPhone which range from the 6-8. The price drop in these phones will be substantial, and you can make a come up from upgrading your phone.
1. PS4 – The #1 seller last year according to Forbes, this the best time to capitalize on these deals if you are a true gamer. Usually, a console never goes on sale unless a new one comes out which is why the demand is so high. If you can get one of these during black Friday, you won!