Beyhive, get your wallets ready because the Renaissance tour is coming a lot sooner than you think.
On Wednesday, Beyoncé took to Instagram to announce her jaw-dropping news in a sexy silver crystal body- sculpting cut out one piece. The “Alien Superstar” is wearing a matching hat, also decked out in crystals upon a silver horse, similar to her album cover.
She captioned the photo,”RENAISSANCEㅤ ㅤWORLD TOUR 2023.”
The disco-western outfit is accompanied by long dramatic silver-crystal earrings and silver-shimmer tasseled knee-high boots, completing her “Renaissance” look. The famed singer shows off her insane curves that she has been working on for the tour. How does a Beyoncé diet sound?
The 41-year-old announced news of the official Renaissance tour sending fans into a frenzy. The tickets will be sold staggeringly, depending on the show and city/state.
Tickets will be sold on LiveNation and Ticketmaster (hopefully not another Taylor Swift issue). Presale tickets will be distributed on CitiEntertainment and Verizon.
To better your chance of getting your hands on a pair of tix, sign up on Ticketmaster as a Verified Fan.
Here’s How Verified Fan Registration Works:
Step 1: Registration
Find the Verified Fan registration on the Ticketmaster website on the Beyonce concert page. From the registration page, you can sign in or create a new account to select your preferred show(s) and register your email and phone number. When completed, you’ll automatically receive a confirmation email letting you know we got your request.
*Registration windows vary by city, so check the schedule below and be sure to note when the window closes for the show you’re interested in attending.
Step 2: Verification
Next, Ticketmaster vets your request by confirming it belongs to an individual – not a bot – and that it hasn’t been tied to irregular behaviors that could be a sign of a professional seller attempting to access the sale for purposes of reselling tickets.
Step 3: Access Code or Waitlist
When demand exceeds availability, a lottery-style process will determine which registered Verified Fans will receive a unique access code and which will be put on the waitlist. You’ll receive an email the day prior to the ticket sale letting you know which group you’re in.
Access Code: If you receive an access code, it will be sent via text message. It is unique to your account, and will not work if anyone else enters it.
Waitlist: If tickets remain, we may text you an access code to join the ticket sale. The lottery-style process will be used to determine who gets off the waitlist.
Access to the Verified Fan sale does not guarantee tickets. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Get ready! See concert dates below:
- May 10: Stockholm, SE (Friends Arena)
- May 14: Brussels, BE (Baudoin Stadium)
- May 17: Cardiff, UK (Principality Stadium)
- May 20: Edinburgh, UK (Murrayfield)
- May 23: Sunderland, UK (Stadium of Light)
- May 26: Paris, FR (Stade de France)
- May 29: London, UK (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
- May 30: London, UK (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
- June 6: Lyon, FR (Groupama Stadium)
- June 8: Barcelona, SP (Olympic Stadium)
- June 11: Marseille, FR (Orange Vélodrome)
- June 15: Cologne, DE (Rheinenergiestadion)
- June 17: Amsterdam, NL (JC Arena)
- June 18: Amsterdam, NL (JC Arena)
- June 21: Hamburg, DE (Volksparkstadion)
- June 24: Frankfurt, DE (Deutsche Bank Park)
- June 27: Warsaw, PL (Pge Nardowy)
- July 8: Toronto, CA (Rogers Centre)
- July 12: Philadelphia, PA (Lincoln Financial Field)
- July 15: Nashville, TN (Nissan Stadium)
- July 17: Louisville, KY (L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium)
- July 20: Minneapolis, MN (Huntington Bank Stadium)
- July 22: Chicago, IL (Soldier Field)
- July 26: Detroit, MI (Ford Field)
- July 29: East Rutherford, NJ (Metlife Stadium)
- Aug. 1: Boston, MA (Gillette Stadium)
- Aug. 3: Pittsburgh, PA (Heinz Field)
- Aug. 5: Washington, DC (FedEx Field)
- Aug. 9: Charlotte, NC (Bank of America Stadium)
- Aug. 11: Atlanta, GA (Mercedes Benz Stadium)
- Aug. 16: Tampa, FL (Raymond James Stadium)
- Aug. 18: Miami, FL (Hard Rock Stadium)
- Aug. 21: St. Louis, MI (Dome at Americas Center)
- Aug. 24: Phoenix, AZ (State Farm Stadium)
- Aug. 26: Las Vegas, NV (Allegiant Stadium)
- Aug. 30: San Francisco, CA (Levi’s Stadium)
- Sept. 2: Inglewood, CA (SoFi Stadium)
- Sept. 11: Vancouver, CA (BC Place)
- Sept. 13: Seattle, WA (Lumen Field)
- Sept. 18: Kansas City, MO (Arrowhead Stadium)
- Sept. 21: Dallas, TX (AT&T Stadium)
- Sept. 23: Houston, TX (NRG Stadium)
- Sept. 27: New Orleans, LA (Caesars Superdome)