News - Baller Alert

News

Three American Friends Found Dead in Their Mexico Airbnb

Improperly Installed Water Heater Likely Caused Carbon Monoxide Leak the Left Three Americans Dead in Mexican Airbnb

Three American friends were found dead in an Airbnb they rented in Mexico to celebrate the Dia de Los Muertos, or Day of the Dead. According to PEOPLE Magazine, Kandace Florence, 28, was staying at an Airbnb with Jordan Marshall, 28, and Courtez Hall, Marshall’s friend. “We can confirm the …

Read More »