Diplo Accused of Distributing Revenge Porn In New Filing
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - NOVEMBER 16: Diplo arrives at the GQ Men of the Year Party 2023 at Bar Marmont on November 16, 2023 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Phillip Faraone/Getty Images for GQ)

Diplo Accused of Distributing Revenge Porn In New Filing

Diplo is facing new allegations by Shelly Auguste, just three years after she accused him of harassment and sex crimes.

In August, she filed a new police report against Diplo, now under review by the Los Angeles city attorney’s office amid their ongoing legal dispute.

The DJ has denied all allegations that surfaced in 2020.

According to People, Auguste is suing Diplo, 45, for a range of charges, including sexual battery, gender violence, intrusion into private affairs, assault, defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, fraud, and violations of civil rights acts.

In the lawsuit, Auguste said the day she went to the police, she got a message from a woman on Instagram who claimed to have six nude photos of her, “that they were the photographs that either [Diplo] took or that she had given to him.”

Previously,  she accused the DJ of distributing explicit photos of her without consent and giving her a sexually transmitted disease.

She “believes that [Diplo] is distributing the nude photographs because he is mad at her for recently filing legal action against him.”

According to Diplo’s attorney, Bryan Freedman, Auguste “has been orchestrating an ongoing smear campaign against [Diplo]” for more than three years, emphasizing that this situation is no different.

“Ms. Auguste has already been the subject of a restraining order, the violation of which resulted in an arbitrator’s ruling and a court judgment of more than $1.2 million in damages because of her misconduct. Her recent attempt to enlist a co-conspirator to shake down [Diplo] in a bogus lawsuit fell apart within days when indisputable evidence disproved her story, and the case was dismissed,” Freedman said in a statement.

“Now, Ms. Auguste is at it yet again. But [Diplo] will defend himself, and, just as he has done every time Ms. Auguste has defamed, harassed and attacked him and his family, he will win,” he added.

A civil trial is set for April 2024.

About Iesha

Hi All, my name is I’esha and I’ve been a writer for baller alert for 1 year and 2 months. I’m also a student and entrepreneur .

Check Also

Justin Combs Says Claims Of Him Helping Diddy Recruit Underage Girls Are "All Lies!"

Justin Combs Says Claims Of Him Helping Diddy Recruit Underage Girls Are “All Lies!”

Justin Combs doesn’t want his name anywhere near the latest allegations surrounding his father. A …

Leave a Reply

Discover more from Baller Alert

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading