Dolphins Cornerback Xavien Howard Accused of Filming Sex Videos And Sharing Without Permission; Seeks $50K in Damages
MIAMI GARDENS, FLORIDA - JUNE 06: Xavien Howard #25 of the Miami Dolphins speaks to the media after practice at Baptist Health Training Complex on June 06, 2023 in Miami Gardens, Florida. (Photo by Megan Briggs/Getty Images)

Dolphins Cornerback Xavien Howard Accused of Filming Sex Videos And Sharing Without Permission; Seeks $50K in Damages

Miami Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard is in a heap of legal mess. He is accused of secretly recording sexual encounters and then sharing them without permission.

A lawsuit was filed against him in May by an anonymous woman who claims he shared “hardcore” sex videos with at least one other person without her permission. It’s unclear what damages she’s seeking, TMZ reported. She also claims that they met on social media direct messaging and started dating last year.

She says a short time later, she was contacted by a woman who said she may have received a video from the NFL player that shows the anonymous woman having sex with him. The woman also said Howard sent it to her to “make her mad because she didn’t want to have sex with him.”

The woman who goes by the name Jane Doe in the suit claims after viewing the video, she was easily identifiable in it.

Doe then asked Howard about it in September of last year, telling him she did not give him permission to share it. The next month she sent him a cease and desist letter.

In April, Doe says she was contacted by a second female on her cell phone and was told that Howard had sent her pictures and videos of nude women because “she would not have sex with him” — and she said she believed Doe was in one of the pictures.

Doe “was in one of the photos and it was both taken and disseminated without her knowledge or consent after [she] had sent the cease and desist letter,” the lawsuit states.

Doe is suing Howard for invasion of privacy and intentional infliction of emotional distress. She’s asking for damages in excess of $50,000 , and injunctive relief that would preclude Howard from further disseminating the images.

Howard’s attorney, Brad Sohn, said in a statement to TMZ Sports that his client intends to vehemently defend himself in the case.

“Anyone can file a lawsuit,” Sohn said. “That does not remotely mean that this lawsuit … actually has merit. This will be fought against aggressively.”

About Crystal Gross

Crystal joined BallerAlert in 2020 to renew her passion for writing. She is a Kentucky native who now lives in the heart of Atlanta. She enjoys reading, politics, traveling, and of course writing.

Check Also

Texas Judge Rules School Didn't Violate CROWN Act When Suspending Black Student Over Locs

Texas Judge Rules School Didn’t Violate CROWN Act When Suspending Black Student Over Locs

A judge has determined that a Texas school did not violate the state’s CROWN Act …

Leave a Reply

Discover more from Baller Alert

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading