Jake Paul is reportedly barred from attending Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul’s boxing match on June 6.
Last week, the YouTuber went off the rails at a press event intended to drum up excitement for his brother’s upcoming show with legendary boxer Floyd Mayweather.
Jake Paul untied his shoelaces during Mayweather’s performance on stage. After the incident, he swiped Floyds hat and attempted to flee while Floyd was giving interviews. Mayweather immediately sprang into action and surrounded the influencer with his bodyguards before he could get away. Shortly after, fists flew, and Paul’s handlers were forced to lock him in a bathroom to shield him from more serious injury than his black eye.
After causing confusion at the venue last week, Jake Paul was officially banned by organizers at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, where the fight will take place.
In a Youtube video, Logan Paul told Jake the bad news.
“They’re not letting you into the fight,” he said. “You’re literally banned from the Hard Rock Stadium on June 6.”
Jake replied, “I don’t care.”
At the event, Mayweather responded angrily to Jake Paul. He started to storm around backstage after the initial altercation, shouting, “I’ll kill that motherf*cker.”
Jake even tweeted: “Word on the street already is that Floyd is sending goons after me to try and kill me or hurt me.”
“If I die…I died for the hat.”
Meanwhile, Logan expressed his displeasure with his brother for stealing Mayweather’s hat.
However, the manner in which Mayweather pursued him changed the tone of the entire event.
“This s— is so personal now,” Logan said. “This s— is so f—ing personal. I thought this s— was going to be kind of cute, and we’d go out and put on a show. But it’s going to be a fight, bro. It’s going to be a f—ing war.”