It might be easier to get your hands on some Krispy Kreme donuts. The donuts will be available in select McDonald’s locations for morning breakfast.
Starting Oct. 26, the fast food chain and the morning breakfast shop will be testing a new partnership that allows hungry customers to buy a McGriddle and a Krispy Kreme donut simultaneously. Select McDonald’s locations in Kentucky and Indiana will serve the original glazed chocolate with sprinkles and raspberry-filled donuts.
In a joint press release statement, both companies said, “The doughnuts will be available all day, in-restaurant and drive-thru only, at participating test locations while supplies last. Customers can order them individually or enjoy six packs of the Original Glazed® or a variety of flavors.”
And no, McDonald’s will not be responsible for making the donuts; Krispy Kreme will actually be delivering the donuts to the nine locations.
The limited-time partnership, “operational impact,” will test how Krispy Kreme impacts the fast-food world. If all goes well, the partnership will expand to more locations.
The participating locations include:
- 590 Bypass Road, Brandenburg
- 135 Centre Drive, Shepherdsville
- 911 Old Preston Hwy N, Hillview
- 7426 S 3rd St Road, Louisville
- 600 Lafollette Station Drive, Floyds Knobs
- 1051 N Luther Road, Georgetown
- 2035 Old St Road, IN-135, Corydon
- 3000 E 10th St, Jeffersonville
- 802 Hausfeldt Lane, New Albany