As the year 2020 comes to an end, we asked a few of our Twitter followers who/what were their favorite YouTubers/Channels and Podcasters they enjoyed the most; here is the list that we came up with:
- Joe Budden Podcast (@thejoebuddenpod) – With more than 800k subscribers on YouTube and over 400 episodes, Joe Budden hosts this podcast with Jamil “Mal” Clay, Rory Farrell, and Parks Vallely. The show usually covers numerous topics that range from music to sports, but its primary focus is on Hip-Hop and the events pertaining to it from the previous week.
- Drink Champs (@drinkchamps)- Revolvt TV introduces this iheartRadio classic hosted by Legendary Queens rapper-turned show host N.O.R.E. and Miami hip-hop pioneer DJ EFN for a night of boozy conversation and boisterous storytelling. Nothing is off-limits when shots are involved with these two.
- Druski2Funny (@druski2funny)- This Instagram comedian recently has been making waves all over social media with his live stream of “Coulda Been Records.” You can watch more of his videos on Instagram or his Youtube channel. Nothing but jokes and laughter when fans and sometimes celebs call in to get signed to this ridiculous record label.
- The Breakfast Club (@breakfastclubam)- Probably the most known radio/podcast/Youtube channel in the hip-hop industry. With over 4.63M subscribers on YouTube. The Breakfast Club includes segments such as Angela Yee’s Rumor Report where she shares the latest pop-culture news, while Envy and Charlamagne share their unique opinions on each topic; Donkey of the Day is when Charlamagne chooses a public figure or celebrity to poke fun at after public missteps, and DJ Envy’s People’s Choice Mix is 25 minutes straight of DJ Envy’s award-winning music mixes.
- I Am Athlete (@iamathletepodcast)- I Am Athlete podcast is a candid, unscripted weekly discussion between former NFL greats: Brandon Marshall, Chad Johnson, Fred Taylor, and Channing Crowder. These gridiron giants pull no punches and have no filter while expressing themselves on the importance of the issues and topics at hand.
- DK4L (@dearra, @kenw)- Two Vloggers with over 6.22M subscribers on YouTube that post content of their everyday lives and relationship. De’arra & Ken 4 Life posts consist of light-hearted content, from practical jokes, which leave fans to choose Team Ken or Team De’arra, fun experiments and challenges, to storytime, and the infamous #Smoochcall.
- 85th South Show (@85thsouthshow)- This hilarious comedy show features Atlanta comedians DC Young Fly, Clayton English, and Karlous Miller, where they talk culture and comedy on this weekly show. Every Friday, the team drops a new hilarious episode. With 1.3M followers on Instagram and 1.65M subscribers on YouTube, you can’t go wrong with a little laughter, especially after the out-of-pocket year we have had.
- Crime Noir the Podcast (@crimenoirthepodcast)- Though this podcast might have fewer followers than the others we have mentioned, this is a very informative podcast that Twitter followers seem to enjoy. A podcast for us by us, where they talk of all the missing Black people that nobody else is talking about. You can listen to this podcast on Apple Music and Spotify; they’ve even been seen on @blavity news.
What other Youtube Channels/podcasts are you currently listening to?