• Home
    • News
    • Entertainment
    • The Baller Alert Show
    • Baller Alert Lists
    • Baller Alert Exclusives
    • Ballerific Music
    • That’s Baller
    • Fashion
    • Metaverse
    • Tech
    • Lifestyle
    • Sports
    • Op-Ed
    • Travel
    • Health
  • EVENTS
  • Videos
  • Shop
  • ChatBot
  • About
  • Political News
  • en español
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
    • News
    • Entertainment
    • The Baller Alert Show
    • Baller Alert Lists
    • Baller Alert Exclusives
    • Ballerific Music
    • That’s Baller
    • Fashion
    • Metaverse
    • Tech
    • Lifestyle
    • Sports
    • Op-Ed
    • Travel
    • Health
  • EVENTS
  • Videos
  • Shop
  • ChatBot
  • About
  • Political News
  • en español
No Result
View All Result
Baller Alert
No Result
View All Result

Da Baby’s New Orleans Concert Canceled Due to Low Ticket Sales and ‘Business Reasons’

Iesha by Iesha
August 31, 2022
in Entertainment
Reading Time: 2 mins read
Da Baby's New Orleans Concert Canceled Due to Slow Ticket Sales and 'Business Reasons'

(Photo by Derek White/WireImage/Getty )

Da Baby’s concert in New Orleans scheduled for Friday at the Smoothie King Center has reportedly been canceled.

Promoters are planning a new show, possibly at a different venue, with better talent that will “likely” include DaBaby.

Aside from promoting the concert with 70/30 and Clear Bizness Entertainment, Euell “7th Ward Shorty” Sylvester was also set to perform during the Sept. 2 event.
While Ticketmaster claims that the show has been “postponed,” the message to ticket buyers says, “Unfortunately, the event organizer has canceled your event.”

“We’re working on a future date and possibly additional performers,” Greg Pulver said.

As to whether DaBaby would still be in the lineup, he said, “Most likely, yes.”

When asked why Friday’s show was canceled, Pulver said there were “several business reasons why we saw best to do that. We decided to postpone, and that was in our best interest.”

According to the CEO of the booking agency that represents DaBaby, the promoters’ representatives decided to cancel the event because they had breached their contract.

“The artist’s team pulled DaBaby’s New Orleans show due to the promoter being in breach of contract,” said MAC Agency founder Andrew Lieber. “DaBaby will be back in New Orleans very soon to make it up to his fans.”

As of Tuesday, Ticketmaster’s seating chart for the concert showed that few advance tickets had been sold, despite tickets priced as low as $35.
According to Ticketmaster’s chart of available seats, only a few hundred seats appeared to have been sold for an arena with a maximum capacity for concerts of 14,000. Smoothie King Center’s upper bowl didn’t even offer tickets for sale since there was no demand.
Previous Post

Tyrese to Pay 10k in Child Support But No Spousal Support for Ex-Wife

Next Post

Kanye West Calls Out Gap for Having Meeting About Him Without Him

Iesha

Iesha

Iesha is a Baller Alert writer specializing in breaking news, entertainment, and viral trends, delivering fast, accurate updates on the stories shaping culture.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Download Baller Alert App

Chat with Baller Alert Bot
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
    • News
    • Entertainment
    • The Baller Alert Show
    • Baller Alert Lists
    • Baller Alert Exclusives
    • Ballerific Music
    • That’s Baller
    • Fashion
    • Metaverse
    • Tech
    • Lifestyle
    • Sports
    • Op-Ed
    • Travel
    • Health
  • EVENTS
  • Videos
  • Shop
  • ChatBot
  • About
  • Political News
  • en español