The “Glow Up” is more than changing your look or wardrobe. It’s about catapulting your career to the next level through a change in attitude. The “Glow Up” is a transformation that gives you the confidence to command every eye in a room by your appearance and aura. At one point, many may have overlooked you but now they can’t stop talking about you.
Most celebs go from rags to riches, from bikes to Bentleys, and so on. Now, that “Glow Up” is real, many use their platform to transform their entire existence, from their mindset to their way of life.
1. Kylie Jenner – Kylie’s glow up is not just based on her looks but the reality star has been working the ‘Gram to her advantage. From her sense of fashion to her multi-million dollar business. Now, if that’s not a glow up, I don’t know what is.
2. Nicki Minaj – Nicki’s Glow Up continues to take us by storm from ‘Megatron’ to the release of her new collection with Fendi. Of course, the raptress isn’t new to the fashion game so it’s definitely worth seeing what’s next to come for the new bride.
3. Kim Kardashian – Kim looks fairly the same as she did when she was first introduced mainstream, although we know certain parts have obviously been altered over time. She’s arguably one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she came a long way.
4. Gucci Mane – Gucci seemingly made the absolute most of his prison sentence because he came out a completely different person, and rap artist. Even to the point, some people believed he was a clone. This is one glow-up that the world can’t even complain about. Gucci did that!
5. Josh Peck – Josh went from the cute, overweight brother to the more attractive, and thinner, Drake, in the Nickelodeon hit show “Drake & Josh” to one handsome and remarkably fit husband and father. Seems the tv brothers switched roles with age.
6. Ariana Grande – Ariana is another Nickelodeon alum whose rise to stardom increased her styling budget and gives us the always glamorous Ariana Grande most know of as an elite vocalist of our time.
7. Rihanna – Rihanna continues to show us that she isn’t a force to be reckoned with. Although, we may not get any new music anytime soon but she constantly gives us the beauty and lingerie products that millions are loving
8. Beyonce – Beyonce has maintained her A-list status consistently throughout her tenure in entertainment but her evolution to International icon also super-flexed her style and income. She shows the levels of beauty throughout the years and continues to add more to her unforgettable resumé.
9. Cardi B – Cardi was a tad rough around the edges when she was first introduced to the world. She went from a stripper to a Vine star to Love & Hip Hop to Billboard’s #1, but more importantly, becoming a mother and wife; so most of Cardi’s glow-up is solely her life in general. She’s super lit!
10. Drake – Drake’s glow up is predominately from two sources: his acting turned rap career and his beard. His net worth increased and so did the hair follicles in his face, hence the beautiful Aubrey Drake Graham we have today.